HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM COVID19?
Avoid going out in public
This is called physical distancing.
Limit your time outside and with people, you do not live with to slow the spread of the virus.
Leaving your home
- stay home as much as possible
- avoid public transit unless you must use it
Grocery stores, pharmacies and banks
- go grocery shopping once a week (or less)
- only visit pharmacies and banks when absolutely necessary
- place orders over the phone or online
Walks and exercise
- you can go to the neighbourhood walks
- you can jog or bike around
- keep a distance of at least 6 feet (2 metres) from other people
In public spaces
- avoid large groups
- keep a distance of at least 6 feet (2 metres) from people you do not live within parks and stores
People you do not live with
- only contact them over the phone or online
- do not invite them over or socialize in person